What is KAIMI?
KAIMI is the acronym for the Kanvee Adams International Ministries Inc. KAIMI was established in March 2002 in Montserrado County, Liberia. KAIMI is a Christian based organization registered under the laws of the Republic of Liberia. In 2010 the Kanvee Adams International Ministries Inc. was registered in Maryland, the United States of America.
This ministry was a vision by Sis. Kanvee Kamara Gaines a Gospel music minister. Sis. Kanvee is from a devout Muslim family that built a Mosque in their family compound where other Muslins go for prayer. She got to know Christ during the civil crisis in Liberia. During this time, she got lost from her Muslim family and felt into the hands of a Christian family (The Gaines). While she was with them she started to go to church and encounter Christ in a special way. From then on she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savoiur.
Accepting Christ was not an easy one for Sis. Kanvee. She when through lot of trials and tribulations including rejection and dejection from her biological parents, relatives and even friends. She suffered physical, material and financial persecutions. But with God being who he is, she was lifted Spiritually in Christ Jesus.
With this, she decided to use her talent to work for the Lord in spreading the gospel through music. Since then, Sis. Kanvee has traveled to Countries including; USA, UAE, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, and Ghana in her quest to spread God’s word through out the earth.
Sis. Kanvee is now happily married to Mr. Emmanuel K. Adams and is bless with two beautiful girls (Emmelyn C. Adams and Tegan E. Adams).
What is KAIMI Mission?
The mission of the KAIMI is to bring life and relief to the world at large and Liberians in particular through Gospel Music spiritually and physically.
What are KAIMI Aims and Objectives?
The aims and objectives of the KAIMI include but not limited to the following:
- To spread the gospel (the good news of God) through music,
- To establish and operate a Christian School and recreational Center,
- To provide scholarship and other educational materials for the less fortunate children to go to school.
- To assist and encourage others, especially young girls who are going through difficulties and facing the test of life to be able to face these challenges,
- To establish and operate an upgraded musical recording studio for Gospel Musicians and Groups,
- To render relief assistance to the unfortunate such as orphans, widows, elderly, handicaps, inmate, destitute, etc.
- Carry out continues HIV/AIDS awareness activities amongst the religious community, groups and artists, young girls and others where necessary,
- To engage in any lawful act that will promote the KAIMI to the glory of God.
Partnership and Cooperation
The KAIMI Inc. is interested in partnership and cooperation with other organizations (local and international) that share our vision.
What is KAIMI Motto?
The motto of the KAIMI is, “I am sent me”. Exodus 3:14
What is KAIMI Logo
The logo of the KAIMI is represented by a music sign. By this KAIMI intends to spread God’s word through music.
What is KAIMI Slogan
KAIMI slogan is, “It shall be well; with the righteous”.
What is KAIMI Color?
The official color of the KAIMI is GREEN, which represents the growth of God’s work on earth.